About Dr. Grenn
With over 35 years of experience practicing medicine, Dr. Grenn provides close, personal attention and develops close patient relationships that reflect the quality of his patient-centered approach to providing care and medical advice.
Dr. Grenn is a member of AOA, FOMA, and the local society ACOFP. He is board certified in family medicine and currently sits on the executive committee for JFK Hospital in Atlantis, Florida.
- Wayne University, 1962—1966
- College Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery, 1966—1970
- Internship at Martin Place Hospital, Michigan, 1970—1971
- U.S.N. Rhode Island, 1971—1973
- Residence OB-GYN, Michigan, 1973—1977
- Active OB-GYN practice, Michigan, 1977—1986
- Active family practice, Florida, 1986—Present. Currently owns and operates a family practice facility in Lake Worth, Florida.
Call today for more information about Dr. Grenn’s experience and qualifications.